Convenient portable "Pocket Sized" Vibration Diagnostic Reference Book
• Convenient pocket sized version of the "Illustrated Vibration Diagnostic Wall Chart".
• Now all pages are laminated and key formulas are included.
• It measures 3.5" x 5.5" and is a highly versatile tool for accurate Vibration Analysis within a Condition Monitoring Program.
• This handbook displays typical vibration spectra which help determine the operating condition of rotating machines.
• It will guide the Analyst in diagnosing a wide array of potential problems and includes key features such as:
◦ Illustrations of typical vibration spectra.
◦ Text elaborating on the symptoms which normally accompany each of the 44 machine problems covered.
◦ Drawings illustrating how phase reacts when such problems are predominant.
• One of the greatest shortcomings in today's predictive or reliability - maintenance programs is the ability to diagnose mechanical and electrical problems within an operating machine using vibration signature analysis.
• Increasing numbers of plants have acquired data collectors/software and have captured great numbers of vibration measurements.
• However, very few facilities know how to unlock the secrets not only to detect the types of problems covered by this invaluable handbook, but also how to assess the severity of the problems present.
• This handbook displays the core information required to unlock the secrets to determining machine health.
• Developed by Technical Associates of Charlotte, P.C., it contains over 20 years of practical experience and intensive research.