A Booklet - How to Diagnose Problems Within 2-Stage Rotary Screw Air Compressors Using Vibration & High Frequency Enveloping Analysis (2nd Edition) (124 page booklet)
• This paper focuses on the analysis of a variety of Atlas Copco screw compressors although the information can be applied to many other screw compressors.
• Numerous charts and tables are provided with details for specific models which may be used as a template for others.
• Much real-world data is provided showing examples of a whole series of problems which can be detected on these special machines.
• Alarm limits are also recommended for a variety of potential problem sources including gearing, compressor lobes (elements), rotor eccentricity, rotor contact either with the housing or with an adjacent impeller, etc.
• Specific analysis techniques and problems inherent to only screw compressors are featured.
• Three real-world case histories on these rotary screw air compressors are included to enable the analyst to walk through each phase of the case history step-by-step.
• This paper is based on years of concentrated research and field testing on these special machines by Technical Associates.