Illustrated Vibration Diagnostic Wall Chart PLUS the Accompanying 191 Page Booklet "Use of Vibration Analysis to Detect a Variety of Machine Problems Using Technical Associates' Illustrated Vibration Diagnostic Wall Chart" (Laminated 37" x 53" Wall Chart Plus 191 page booklet)
• This includes both the "Illustrated Vibration Diagnostic Wall Chart" (item DWC-4) and the accompanying comprehensive text needed to cover each of the problems presented in the Wall Chart.
• The Wall Chart serves as an excellent tool for continued reference when analyzing data taken on a wide variety of machines. With one glance at the data from the machines before him, then another up at the Wall Chart, the analyst can significantly improve the validity of his analysis.
• However, there are a number of machinery problems which require more than a mere glance at the Wall Chart (i.e., Rolling Element Bearings, Gears, Electrical, Oil Whirl/Oil Whip, Resonance, etc.).
• It is particularly in these cases where the analyst needs access to both the Wall Chart and its accompanying comprehensive text (even on simpler problems such as unbalance, misalignment, soft foot and/or eccentricity, reference to the text will show how phase analysis can help distinguish one problem from another).
• Also, the actual data from real-world machines having any of the problems (and shown in the text) will even better portray what he should expect to see in real-world data when such problems are present.
• With continuing practice referring to both the Wall Chart and text, the analyst will gain greater and greater confidence not only in problems he diagnoses, but also in his abilities to correctly assess the severity of such problems, make proper recommendations for corrective actions, and (eventually) take an important step beyond to reveal the root cause(s) of such problems, particularly for those problems which are recurrent.